WHERE YOUR MONEY GOES
The Wild KK Project is a social enterprise, and as such it puts any profits it receives from tours back into protecting Koh Kong's stunning nature, either through supporting peaceful, direct activism campaigns, or through expanding the scope of our tours to include other ecologically-important areas under threat.
Here is a breakdown of where your money goes;
- Directly back into the members of the communities that were involved in your trip, such as guides, porters, motorbike / car transport, and the local women who cooked your fabulous meals.
- Maintenance and repair of the equipment, petrol, spare parts for mountain bikes / kayaks, batteries for the head torches, etc;
- To cover the expenditures (internet and phone usage, transport, etc) of the volunteer coordinators who make this project a possibility;
- To provide the environmental & human rights activists fighting for the protection of Koh Kong's nature a much needed secondary source of income;
- To allow us to expand the scope of our cool-as-hell project into other areas under threat of being destroyed, such as the Veal Veng marshlands of Pursat, home to the world's largest population of Siamese crocodiles, the stunning island of Koh Kong, or the coral-reefs surrounding the island-gems off the coast of the Botum Sakor National Park.
Email: email@example.com / Whatsapp: +855974383772*
(if you fail to get an answer after a few hours, chances are that our main coordinators are in the jungles, out of signal. If that is the case, we will get back to you in once we are back to civilization ;).